Welcome to Envy Fashion Inc!

This up and coming clothing line is for teenage girls and young adults its meant to help you express your true self and be passionate about fashion.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Gilly Boot


It's been a while since we last posted but to make up for that I'm gonna add a little height to this post with the Alexander McQueen Gilly Boot. it's a leather shoe reaching the height of 11.5 cm and a total of 115 mm. ( You might wanna practice walking in these shoes before you wear them out :D) the laces are leather and the design of the shoe is somewhat celtic. I love this shoe if I wasn't afraid that I would fall then I would totally wear them. These shoes are lets say for the more graceful. Before I sign off remember email us you thoughts rate the blog follow us on twitter and facebook! For anyone that knows us personally we are starting to make the headbands and they will be on sale soon and the pictures of them should be up on the blog soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment